100 Days to Freedom from Depression: Daily Devotional (Imitation Leather)
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $14.44
(Save: $2.55 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Enjoy having practical advice and hope for those struggling with depression in this beautiful daily devotion.
Depression can feel like a wet blanket that weighs us down or a dark fog that keeps us from seeing clearly. It can lead us to feel helpless and alone, to the point where we hide our true feelings for fear of being shamed or misunderstood. When we face those inevitable dark days of life, we must choose how we will respond. Will we allow ourselves to sink even more deeply into our own sadness, or will we do the necessary work of seeking help to light the way out?
Support your own or a loved one's treatment with this devotional that's designed to help do the hard work when it comes to healing. This book is packed with:
- Daily devotions on 100 depression recovery topics
- Thought-provoking personal questions and practical applications
- Powerful prayers inspired by Scripture
- 5-minute devotions with further study options
Key Features of the 100 Days to Freedom from Depression Daily Devotional
- Full color
- Makes an attractive gift for someone you love
- Simple daily format, covering 100 days
- 100 need-to-know depression recovery topics
- Key verses, quotes, and refreshing devotions
- 100 prayers for everyday use
- Makes for an excellent repeatable study
- Flexisoft imitation leather binding
Why Care is Crucial & Statistics About Depression
- Globally, an estimated 264 million people are affected by depression. Depression is the most common mental disorder and one of the main causes of disability worldwide. (World Health Org)
- In the U.S. depression is the leading cause of disability for ages 15 to 44. It affects more than 16 million people.
- As of 2020, youth mental health has worsened. 9.7% of youth in the U.S. have severe major depression. 60% do not receive any mental health treatment.
- The number of people screening with moderate to severe symptoms of depression and anxiety has continued to increase throughout 2020 and remains higher than rates prior to COVID-19.
- Individual study
- Prayer groups
- Small groups
- Support and recovery groups
- Church library
- Chaplaincy or prison ministry
Stephen Arterburn is the best-selling author of Every Man's Battle (over one million copies sold) and the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries. Arterburn is also host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show New Life Live, heard and watched by over two million people each week on nearly 200 radio stations nationwide.