The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks: 101 Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog (Dog Tricks and Training #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Dog Tricks and Training series.
- #1: 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog (Dog Tricks and Training #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Dog Tricks and Training Workbook: A Step-by-Step Interactive Curriculum to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog (Hardcover): $21.84
- #3: 51 Puppy Tricks: Step-by-Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Puppy (Dog Tricks and Training #3) (Paperback): $18.04
- #4: 10-Minute Dog Training Games: Quick & Creative Activities for the Busy Dog Owner (Dog Tricks and Training #4) (Paperback): $18.04
- #5: 101 Dog Tricks, Kids Edition: Fun and Easy Activities, Games, and Crafts (Dog Tricks and Training #5) (Paperback): $19.54
- #6: Dog Training 101: Step-by-Step Instructions for raising a happy well-behaved dog (Dog Tricks and Training #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #8: Kyra's Canine Conditioning: Peak Performance • Injury Prevention • Coordination • Flexibility • Rehabilitation (Dog Tricks and Training #8) (Paperback): $18.99
- #9: The Joy of Dog Training: 30 Fun, No-Fail Lessons to Raise and Train a Happy, Well-Behaved Dog (Dog Tricks and Training #9) (Paperback): $18.99
From the author of 101 Dog Tricks, an international bestseller in 18 languages with over a half million copies sold, comes The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks—a pocket-sized edition for impromptu training sessions.
Who says your dog can't learn new tricks? The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks gives you all the instruction you'll need to get your pup in shape. This handy pocket guide features step-by-step instructions with easy-to-follow color photos.
Tricks range from simple classics like Sit, Shake Hands, Fetch, and Roll Over, to extraordinary ones like Tidy Up Your Toys into the Toybox, and Get a Soda from the Fridge. Millions of people have found success with Kyra Sundance's step-by-step techniques—and you will too.
Trick training will help you bond with your dog and integrate him or her into your family. Tricks keep your dog mentally and physically active and help to establish paths of communication between you.
This convenient guide is perfect for traveling, a trip to the dog park, or to keep in a bag for impromptu training.
Also by Kyra Sundance, learn to do even more with your dog with: 101 Dog Tricks; The Dog Tricks and Training Workbook; 51 Puppy Tricks; 10-Minute Dog Training Games; 101 Dog Tricks, Kids Edition; Dog Training 101; Kyra’s Canine Conditioning; and The Joy of Dog Training.
About the Author
Kyra Sundance is a world-renowned dog trainer, lecturer, and internationally best-selling author of 101 Dog Tricks: Step by Step Activities to Engage, Challenge and Bond with Your Dog. With over a million copies in print, Kyra’s award-winning books, kits, and DVDs have inspired dog owners worldwide to develop fun and rewarding relationships with their dogs. Her other books include Dog Training 101, The Joy of Dog Training, The Dog Tricks and Training Workbook, Kyra's Canine Conditioning, 51 Puppy Tricks, 10-Minute Dog Training Games, The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks, and 101 Dog Tricks, Kids Edition.
Honed through decades of professional experience, Kyra’s easy step-by-step training methods are the most effective and humane way to train. Her positive methods foster confident, happy dogs who are motivated to do the right thing, rather than fearful of making a mistake.
As professional performers, Kyra and her Weimaraners starred in shows for the king of Morocco, Disney’s Hollywood stage shows, circuses, NBA halftime shows, on The Tonight Show, Ellen, Animal Planet, in movies, and in their own television series. Kyra is a professional set trainer for movie dogs, and is nationally ranked in competitive dog sports. She presents workshops around the world on dog tricks and canine conditioning.
Kyra is CEO of "Do More With Your Dog!" trick dog titling organization; the “National Trick Dog championships”; and Chair of the “Trick Dog Expo."
Kyra lives in Lancaster, California.
We absolutely love this book! I can put it in my purse when we go to the park or anywhere we want to train him. A fun book for the entire family plus an excellent resource to keep your dog mentally and physically fit.—Kelly's Thoughts On Things