The INTJ Female: How to Understand and Embrace Your Unique MBTI Personality as an INTJ Woman (Hardcover)
If you are an INTJ woman and want to learn how to live and thrive with the INTJ MBTI personality, then this is a fantastic guide will be extremely helpful guide to you.
Some of the things you take away after reading this guide:
- What does it mean to be an INTJ female? How is this different from being an INTJ male?
- Growing up a young INTJ girl can be difficult, but how do these experiences shape us and help us grow?
- Understand why you felt like an outsider as a child, and might continue to feel this way into adulthood
- Gain a more developed understanding of why making and sustaining friendships has been so difficult, due to your personality type
- Develop an appreciation for your thirst for more education: why you've continually sought knowledge, took extra classes, and read shelf after shelf of books
- Grasp a better understanding of why others may struggle with understanding and relating to you, viewing your personality, and handling your lack of stereotypical female responses and traits
- Learn what is behind your enjoyment and ability to thrive on alone time; as well as why socialization and normal peer to peer interaction can be so draining
- Explore what subjects may best interest you and what career paths could be your best fit
- If you are currently employed, address the constant state of restlessness you feel at your job
- Receive insight on the type of traits you need in a partner so you both have a healthy, thriving relationship, also explore some of your own traits as a INTJ female partner or spouse
- Understand the common issues encountered by your personality type due to its inclusion of stereotypically male traits
- Most importantly: walk away with an understanding that although your personality type is rare, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing about you needs to be changed. As an INTJ woman you are rare and wonderful just the way you are
About the Expert
Caitlin Humbert is a writer who is part of the small subset of female INTJs. Having been an outcast much of her life due to her rare personality type, she chose to further research this small group of women with mainly unpopular characteristics for a female, and validate their traits and feelings.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.