Birding Journal: Bird Watching Log Book, Birds Actions Notebook, Birder's & Bird Lover Gift, Adults & Kids, Personal Birdwatching Field (Paperback)
This Birding Journal diary is a perfect way to document your bird watching experience. Whether you're an ornithologist, professional bird watcher, twitching, chasing birds, or a back yard birder as a hobby, this beautiful Birding Journal will help you record your information. Each interior page includes space for writing the following:
- Season - Write the season.
- Date & Time - Log the date, day, and time.
- Location - Record where you are birdwatching.
- Weather & Elements - For recording what the weather and elements are like.
- Place & Habitat - Write where you find them and all about their habitat in the field.
- Sightings - Log everything about your bird sighting.
- Sounds & Activity - Record all the sounds you hear and the activity & actions of the birds.
- Bird Species, Markings & Features - Document the name species you have seen and any special markings or features.
- Notes - Log any other important information ane details you will like.
Birding is one of the best ways to connect with nature. It gets people outside in the fresh air, is a flexible pastime and you can enjoy birds year-round. Simple and easy to use. Get your copy today Size is 8x10 inches, 104 pages, quality white paper, black ink, soft matte finish cover, paperback.