The Bereavement Code: How To Survive Grief and Move Beyond the Loss of a Loved One (Paperback)
What to do when grief feels unbearable and nobody understands the sharp pain in your heart.
"He is in a better place now". "She will always be with you in your heart."
- aren't those words pointless when you experience the loss of a beloved person?
You have a hurricane of whirling thoughts and memories, you try to recall every single moment the last time you saw them. "What did they do?", "What did you last say to them?", "How did they look?", "What did they wear?", "How was their mood that day?", "Did they complain about any pain?"
You wonder if you could have done something differently. Or even worse, did you do something wrong that made things worse?
But the major question you can't stop asking yourself is "Why?". Why him? Why her? Why me?
Life doesn't stop, it keeps going...but you're not following it. You feel like you live behind a wall. Nothing makes any sense now. Emptiness fills you every day and even if you want, you don't know how to get rid of it.
It's normal to experience:
- Low mood
- Disrupted sleep
- Loss of appetite
It might be difficult to admit, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. It's okay not to be okay.
Grief is an absolutely natural response to losing someone who is important to you. There is no right way to grieve. Everybody grieves differently, but there are healthy ways to help you deal with the grieving process. If you reveal those ways, understand your emotions, take care of yourself, and seek support, you can heal.
It's true, life will never be the same. Circumstances changed your life but now you're the one who has the control to change it again.
This is only a select sample of what you ll discover in "The Bereavement Code"
- Actual stages of grief and how to cope with them
- The horrendous effects of grief on your life and what you can do in order to overcome those
- What to do when grief becomes infinite and interferes with your ability to function
- Hidden factors that influence the grieving process and how to recognize them
- Secret easy and effective strategies for coping with unbearable pain
- The truth about how to get over the grief and go back to living a happy life
- Concrete steps to slowly get a grip of the real world again
- How to reach the miracle of returning to yourself as an independent individual
And much more.
Even if you think you will never get better again, following proven advice and proper solutions will get you on the right track.
According to the national statistics of 2015, about 2.5 million people die in the United States annually, each leaving an average of five grieving people behind. Of course, this fact doesn't help. But what you have to know is all these grieving people were in your shoes and fought through difficult times to rebuild their life. So will you.
Author Jack Wilson knows it. After his wife unexpectedly passed away, it took a long journey for him to come back to a normal life again. Like you, he was one of those 12,5 million people left mourning and he knows what it means to experience the loss.If you want to overcome your bereavement and feel the brightness of life again, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.