My First Bible and Prayers (Hardcover)
Introduce your children to some of the greatest stories ever told with My First Bible Stories and Prayers This beautiful collection of 28 Bible stories for kids from the Old and New Testaments is perfect for families to share together. Read the tales of the animals walking two by two onto Noah's ark to escape the flood, Moses parting the Red Sea, Jesus getting baptized and walking on water, and many others. Refer to this sturdy, padded board book full of prayers, stories, and poems about blessings, guidance, nighttime, being scared, and any situation where we may need God's guiding hand. Whether it's an Easter gift, a Christmas book, or simply an addition to the family's little library of Christian books, your family will definitely want this Bible and prayer book.
- The stories of the Bible are retold in simple language to help boys and girls ages 3-8 understand
- Colorful illustrations of the children's Bible to engage babies and toddlers while being read to
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little ones with 125 prayers, poems, and stories
- This Bible for kids encourages bonding between parents and children while praying together
- A great gift for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas