Depression and Bipolar Workbook: 30 Ways to Lift Your Mood & Strengthen the Brain (Paperback)
30 techniques to change the body and the brain in ways that medications can't
The innovative and drug-free practices in this workbook guide you step-by-step to stabilize mood, improve sleep, find focus, and manage repetitive worries and rumination.
Written for therapists and clients alike, learn how to recognize unique symptoms of depression and bipolar and match them with the latest advances in CBT, light and dark therapy, diet and sleep techniques, and strategies to fix out-of-sync biological clocks. This is the mood-disorder aid clients have been waiting for.
Treat depression and bipolar disorder with an antidepressant lifestyle:
- Strategies to feel energized, lift mood and stay focused
- A sleep plan that doubles the effects of antidepressants
- Mood stabilizing interventions for morning, day and night
- Advanced treatment planning for insomnia
- Reproducible handouts, worksheets and charts