The Laird and I: A Kilts & Quilts(R) novel (Kilts and Quilts #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Kilts and Quilts series.
- #1: To Scotland with Love (Kilts and Quilts #1) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #2: Meet Me in Scotland (Kilts and Quilts #2) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #3: Some Like It Scottish (Kilts and Quilts #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: The Accidental Scot (Kilts and Quilts #4) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #5: The Trouble With Scotland (Kilts and Quilts #5) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #7: Blame It on Scotland: Kilts and Quilts Book 7 (Paperback): $14.44
- #8: Kilt in Scotland: A Ewe Dunnit Mystery, Kilts and Quilts Book 8 (Paperback): $14.44
Scotland is known for bringing reluctant hearts together...
Last summer, when Sophie Munro met Hugh McGillivray for the first time, she liked him instantly. But the dashing young Laird behaved as if she didn't exist...even though she was Summer Sophie--sunny and cheerful. Now in the dead of winter, Winter Sophie has arrived, and she's one despondent lass without her therapy lamp
When Sophie receives a cryptic email from Hugh--Can you housesit for me while I'm away?--she's surprised, but agrees on one condition. While she's there, she wants to learn the ancient art of kiltmaking at his woolen mill. But mischief is afoot. The quilters of Gandiegow and Whussendale have plotted to bring the pair together, thinking they would make the perfect match. But Hugh isn't so sure. Although...Sophie has become indispensable as the kiltmaker's apprentice. And even the dogs like her best
The Laird starts to realize Sophie's presence is healing his grieving heart, and he's doing his best to bring sunshine into her dark winter days. Will the Laird allow Sophie to leave when her time at Kilheath Castle is up? Or will he take a risk and keep her there forever?