The Guided Author: A leader's practical guide to go from idea to a published book in a few months (Paperback)
"This book gives a practical process for creating a book for busy leaders who have the subject matter expertise but are not professional writers."Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, Thinkers50 #1 Executive Coach4x New York Times Bestselling Author "It's exciting to see the various authors & books published and the influence you are having on the world."Stephen M. R. Covey, New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author
AUTHOR = AUTHORITY
Do you want to:
- Share your story and leave a legacy
- Attract clients that you like and scale your business
- Become an authority in your field and build an international personal brand
Then becoming an author is the answer
BUT, if you're like most busy leaders, you don't have the time or the writing skills, and you're not even sure how to publish.
Those challenges probably kept you saying "tomorrow" for a few years.
IF you are serious about spreading your message then The Guided Author System will help you finish the first draft of your book in as little as 30 working hours
This book will guide you step by step on how to:
- Define your book strategy and get laser-focused on your niche
- Easily structure your chapters using the blueprinting system
- Produce powerful content by recording just 15 minutes per chapter
- Publish independently so you do not knock on the doors of traditional publishers
- Launch your book and leverage it to dominate your market as a thought leader
Moustafa Hamwi is a multiple bestselling author, speaker, executive coach, and the founder of Passionpreneur Publishing - and he doesn't even like writing
He popularized the phrase "Author = Authority" and developed The Guided Author System by distilling expertise from some of the finest bestselling authors.
Leaders paid tens of thousands of dollars to get coached on this system, but now it's available for you in this book
You have a message to share.
The world is waiting for your book.