Ocean Playing Cards (Magma for Laurence King) (Cards)
List Price: $14.99
Our Price: $12.74
(Save: $2.25 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Make a splash at your next card game by swapping your standard card deck with the most spectacular animals from the world's oceans set of playing cards.
• 52 CARD DECK – The interesting Ocean cards follow the same style as a standard card deck with 52 cards in 4 suits meaning they can be used in the same way.
• FUN, COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS: Focusing on illustrations of ocean mammals, fish, molluscs and more, plus two jokers, Holly Exley an illustrator and watercolor enthusiast, based in Derbyshire has capturing the life of the oceans so graciously.
• BOOKLET INCLUDED: Discover fascinating facts about all 54 ocean mammals, fish, molluscs and more in the accompanying booklet.
• EASY HANDLING: The cards will not crack or bend when shuffled or flexed due to their 300gsm weight. Held within a box these cards are perfect for taking anywhere on the go.
• GIFTS: With a tremendous interest in ocean, the playing cards make the perfect gift for any card or ocean enthusiast within all age ranges.
The cards showcase familiar favorites like the clownfish and bottlenose dolphin to the formidable fangtooth and wonderfully weird Christmas tree worm, these colorful creatures will make waves in any game.
After playing your hand, discover fascinating facts about all 54 animals in the accompanying booklet.
Other Laurence King Publishing titles included in the Ocean series include I Saw It First! Ocean and Ocean Bingo
About the Author
Holly Exley is an illustrator and watercolor enthusiast based in the UK. She has illustrated several products for Laurence King, including Match a Leaf and Ocean Bingo.