Taxation - Policy and Practice 2021/22 (28th edition) (Paperback)
Fully updated each year, Taxation: Policy and Practice continues to provide coverage of the UK's tax system as it has for 28 years.
The most widely used UK University tax textbook
It is an excellent aid to support a first course in tax, or as a general introduction to this topic.
Written in an accessible style with many examples, activities and questions throughout, this textbook gives the reader a thorough understanding of the UK's taxation principles and current practices. The companion website provides additional questions and answers, links to other tax materials available online and commentary on tax developments as they occur throughout the year.
While the UK tax system becomes ever more complicated and many text books and guides reflect this trend, Taxation: Policy and Practice 2021/2022 edition, maintains its clarity and brevity.
Reader friendly and informative, this text is based on a structured conceptual framework. Updated annually to ensure an accurate reflection of the current tax climate, it avoids unnecessary and confusing detail. It provides an ideal introduction to both macro and micro perspectives of UK taxation, fiscal policy and decision making.
- Fully updated and revised to include the Finance Act 2021
- Designed to support independent or classroom study.
- A glossary of key terms and concepts.
- More than 100 useful questions and mini case studies.
- A comprehensive package of further materials available for purchasers from the website including many extra exam and practice questions, with answers.
Ideal for students studying UK tax for the first time for a degree course or for professional tax examinations for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS, CIPFA, ATT etc.