Once Upon a Parsec: The Book of Alien Fairy Tales (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered what the fairy tales of alien cultures are like? For hundreds of years scholars and writers have collected and retold folk and fairy stories from around our world. They are not alone. On distant planets alien chroniclers have done the same; for just as our world is steeped in legends and half-remembered truths of the mystic and the magical, so are theirs.
Now, for the first time, we can share some of these tales with you...
1. Introduction - David Gullen
2. The Little People - Una McCormack
3. Lost in the Rewilding - Paul Di Filippo
4. Goblin Autumn - Adrian Tchaikovksy
5. Myths of Sisyphus - Allen Ashley
6. The Land of Grunts and Squeaks - Chris Beckett
7. The Blood Rose - Susan Oke
8. Starfish - Liz Williams
9. The Raveller's Tale - Neil Williamson
10. The Tiny Traveller - Aliya Whiteley
11. The Tale of Suyenye the Wise, the Ay, and the People of the Shining Land - Gaie Sebold
12. Wanderlust - Kim Lakin-Smith
13. Pale Sister - Jaine Fenn
14. Alpha42 and the Space Hermits - Stephen Oram
15. The Teller and the Starborn - Peter Sutton
16. The Winternet - Ian Whates
17. The Awakening - Bryony Pearce
18. About the Authors
Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...