Winning Horsemanship: A Judge's Secrets and Tips For Your Success (Paperback)
Learn how to cultivate and hone that winning edge.
Have you ever dreamed of taking your horsemanship to the next level; have you ever left the arena thinking you could have done better - or wondering why you didn't? International author, horse riding champion and judge Joanne Verikios shares her years of expertise and experience in this insightful book. Winning Horsemanship will show you how to achieve the success you desire and deserve. Learn how to master yourself, your horse and the secrets of winning
You will discover:
- How to double your enjoyment of your horse... in and out of the arena
- Tips and secrets of successful ring craft used by top trainers and riders
- How to avoid painful, costly mistakes that can hold you back - or get you hurt
- The psychology of confidence (and how to share it with your horse)
- How simple changes in what you think can change the way your horse behaves
- 7 proven steps to prepare your horse for any competition
- Subtle ways to take control and say goodbye to poor performance forever
Have more fun with your horse.