How to Draw Anime Part 1: Drawing Anime Faces (Paperback)
Learn to draw Anime faces with the ultimate beginner's guide for every artist!
Are you a beginner drawer? Does your child, tween, or teen love Anime and drawing Anime? Are you looking for an easy, age-appropriate, and fun way to create your own Anime characters and stories? Look no further! How to Draw Anime starts with the basics and teaches the step-by-step process of Anime drawing to every budding artist.
Each tutorial makes learning to draw Anime as simple as possible with:
- Age-appropriate details: Fully covered and cute characters make for the perfect gift for kids of all age ranges and drawing levels
- Easy-to-follow instructions: using simple shapes and guided lessons
- Expressive and fun characters: learn how to draw eyes, hair, faces, and more for Anime girls and Anime boys
- 8x11 size for practice space: Open pages and large format to test your creativity in the perfect drawing book
- An expert artist: Joseph Stevenson has been teaching kids how to draw for almost ten years, and his drawing techniques really work! With this no-tears strategy, learning how to draw is fun for adults and children as young as 5 years old.
The perfect Anime gift, stocking stuffer, how to draw book for kids 8-12, for kids 12-15, or any beginner Anime guide, How to Draw Anime is the ideal drawing book for teens, kids, and new artists looking for a fun and easy escape. Grab hold of our instructions on how to draw Anime, Manga, and Chibi and have fun drawing the day away!