QuickBooks: Step-by-Step Guide to Bookkeeping & Accounting for Beginners (Paperback)
Discover the only guide you'll ever need to master the QuickBooks accounting suite without breaking a sweat
Bookkeeping and wrangling the numbers is one of the least pleasant aspects of doing a business that cannot be avoided. It's tedious, boring and thankless, but like a dentist's appointment, it has to be done if you want to have a healthy business.
In this guide, Kevin Ellis hands you the blueprint to pain-free bookkeeping and accounting using the popular accounting software. You're going to learn how to do in minutes what usually take hours or days and free up more time to focus on the more rewarding parts of your business.
Here's what you're going to learn in this highly practical guide to QuickBooks:
- How to find out which version of QuickBooks (online or desktop) is best suited for your business needs
- How to properly get started using QuickBooks and a high-level overview of the QuickBooks dashboard
- Detailed, lucid instructions on setting up your accounts, customers and vendors in QuickBooks
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create invoices, credit memos, set up payrolls, add employees and connect your bank accounts to QuickBooks
- How to set up your products (or service if you are a service-based company) and keep track of inventory
- Preparing financial statements, creating reports and budgeting with QuickBooks
- ...and much more
Even if you've never used accounting software before, or are simply looking for a way to polish your accounting skills and prop up your CV, this guide will teach you everything you need to learn to become a QuickBooks power user in no timeScroll up and click the "add to cart" to buy now