Defiance and Dedication (Untouchable #9) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Untouchable series.
- #1: Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #3: Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #4: Whispers and Wishes (Untouchable #4) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #5: Hangovers and Holidays (Untouchable #5) (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Brazen and Breathless (Untouchable #6) (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Trials and Tiaras (Untouchable #7) (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Graduation and Gifts (Untouchable #8) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #10: Songs and Sweethearts (Untouchable #10) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #11: Legacy and Lovers (Untouchable #11) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #12: Farewells and Forever (Untouchable #12) (Hardcover): $26.24
Autumn in New York promises a turn in the seasons as we kick off the next stage of our lives. Colorful leaves falling, dropping temperatures, and the first days of classes loom even as the lingering summer heat and humidity make the city stifling.
Summer was a time to get away, to just be us, and what a magical time it was, but we can only run away from our lives for so long. We have family, careers, friends-new and old-as well as commitments waiting for us. With a new place to call our own in a new city I'm already half-in-love with, we're not afraid of the challenges ahead.
Of course, not everyone is rooting for us, not everyone wants us to succeed, and some choices may come back to haunt us. But don't come for those I love and expect me to do nothing. They might want to surround me in a layer of protection, but they're mine and I'm more than willing to fight to keep them.
Feel free to test me, I've never failed one yet.
*Please note this is a reverse harem and the author suggests you always read the forward in her books. Contains some bullying elements, mature situations, and is recommended for 17+. This is the ninth in a series and the story will continue through future books.