The Dying Process: Your Essential Guide To Understanding Signs, Symptoms & Changes At The End Of Life (Paperback)
*Have you been told someone you love is dying? Are you feeling lost, overwhelmed, anxious, or feeling like you have no idea what to do or what to expect? Are you determined to keep the one you love free from pain and discomfort? Are you desperate for help? Then keep reading...*
"As a physician, I am constantly struck by how little guidance the medical community provides around care at the end of life -- it is truly one of the greatest gaps in our care of patients. The Dying Process takes a bold step toward beginning to fill that gap by leaning into some of the difficult conversations that arise around the topic of death and dying." - Lauren Pace, MD
Death is an inescapable part of human life.
Yet, as magnificent as modern medicine has become, it simply does not prepare us for this inevitable reality.
And so, when that time does come...
When we find out someone we love is dying...
We are overcome with shock, sadness, and fear.
As a Nurse Practitioner, educator, and Death Coach, Katie Duncan has been an end-of-life guide for many precious humans and a mentor to their heartbroken families.
Through her years of experience with death and dying, Duncan explains the process as transitional stages beginning months before death.
She will leave caregivers feeling empowered and prepared in what is likely to be the most challenging, vulnerable, and distressing time of their life.
In this guidebook, you will discover...
- Expertise walking you through the last moments of human life.
- Simple yet effective ways to keeping your loved one free from pain and discomfort.
- Forgotten but essential "To-Do's" before the death of a loved one.
- Surprising ways death and dying are similar to birth.
- Powerful stories that will open your eyes to the unique treasures of death and dying.
- Remarkable ways death and dying lend the opportunity for so much beauty, wonder, and tranquility.
- Crucial self-care techniques to avoid caregiver burnout.
- The most meaningful words to share and the most precious gifts you can give your loved one before they die.
The Dying Process will reframe your fears and uncertainties when caring for someone at the end of life.
Whether you are a family member searching for answers, a caregiver looking for recommendations, or a friend just trying to understand, you will receive invaluable tools and guidance to support your loved one through the last days of their life.
If you want to help your dying loved one find peace at the end of their life's journey, scroll up and click "Add To Cart" now