Wellness Student Workbook (Florida Edition) Grade 12 (Paperback)
Designed for busy Florida schools, teachers, and students, this workbook is easy to use and doesn't require any extra work for teachers. Wellness student workbooks make integrating resiliency skills easy for teachers, engaging for students, and creating a seamless journey using evidence-based best practices. Our workbooks use trauma-informed practices and are culturally responsive.
This workbook contains over 45 weeks of lessons and activities for teachers and students based on four themes:
- Identity and Mindset
- Courage and Kindness
- A Place to Belong
- A Healthy Well-being
Students learn from five life competencies.
- Self-awareness through songs, art, and physical activity teaches emotional vocabulary and a growth mindset.
- Self-management with an emphasis on learning tools to listen to your body and breath before making decisions.
- Responsible decision-making by practicing how they would respond with relevant examples and social stories.
- Relationship skills through acting, reading, and art activities that support the beginnings of building and maintaining friendships.
- Social awareness with an emphasis on recognizing differences in others and accepting these differences, and empathy.