My Grandpa: An Interview Journal to Capture Reflections in His Own Words (Hardcover)
List Price: $12.95
Our Price: $11.01
(Save: $1.94 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Grandpa is a wellspring of wisdom--lessons learned from life experiences and stories only he can share. This interview journal is a place to record his memories, from special childhood moments and family traits to favorite traditions and heartfelt advice. Ask him to answer the book's reflective prompts and let his words create an irreplaceable keepsake--a time capsule of love that can be enjoyed by family for years to come.
Discover new parts of Grandpa and record moments that have shaped his life with the help of reflective prompts, such as:
- What are some stories about your own grandparents?
- What are some family heirlooms or mementos you've kept, and why are they special to you?
- If you could go back in time to relive any moment in your life, what would it be? And why?
Ways to use:
- Ask the questions as an interview to create a unique bonding experience between grandchild and grandparent. You can even record audio or video clips of your conversation to make a truly special heirloom.
- Invite Grandpa to complete the book on his own so you can capture his words in his own handwriting.
The cover and spine feature foil stamping, creating an elegant gift for Father's Day, Grandparents Day, or a birthday.