Be Right Back! Puppy Separation Anxiety Edition: Your simple step-by-step guide to raising an easy-going, independent, happy-home-alone puppy (Paperback)
Worried that you might never be able to leave your puppy? Discover ways to help your excitable new arrival relax, build confidence and be comfortable at home alone.
Are you struggling to return to the office because your puppy freaks when you leave? Trying to put them at ease when they're left alone? Tired of coming home to chewed-up shoes and destroyed furniture?
Globally respected trainer, behavior consultant, and separation anxiety expert Julie Naismith has helped thousands of caregivers provide the best for their canine fur babies. And now she's here to share her strategies for reclaiming your freedom while giving your precious puppy a leg up on life.
Be Right Back: Puppy Separation Anxiety Edition is a humane, relatable, and fact-based guide to reducing stress and instilling your new family member with independence. With a tested and empathic approach, Naismith uses simple explanations, step-by-step plans, and detailed training exercises to mentor readers toward a rewarding and robust bonding experience.
Whether you're a first-time puppy owner, short on time, or simply overwhelmed by an especially jittery adolescent, you'll soon unleash your companion's sense of calm.
In Be Right Back: Puppy Separation Anxiety Edition, you'll discover:
- What you can do to prevent home-alone issues, even before your puppy comes home.
- Ways to tell whether your puppy's home-alone behavior is normal and what to do if not.
- Practical advice that shows it's never too late to teach a puppy alone-time confidence, even if he's already developed a fear of being left.
- Clues to detect whether your puppy's behavior is driven by anxiety and what to do even if it is just regular puppy frustration.
- Approaches for dealing with a puppy who's glued to your side.
- Help with responding to criticism from family and friends and dodging the judgment
- Actionable supplementary resources, helpful videos, myth-busting, and much, much more
Be Right Back: Puppy Separation Anxiety Edition is a down-to-earth handbook for anyone looking to regain control of their lives and foster an enriching upbringing for their little tail-wagger. If you like non-judgmental guidance, upbeat support, and results-focused direction, then you'll love Julie Naismith's comprehensive tuition.
★ Buy Be Right Back: Puppy Separation Anxiety Edition to get you and your puppy on the track to separation without the anxiety today ★