The 500 Hidden Secrets of Copenhagen - Updated and Revised (Paperback)
- An insider's guide to Copenhagen's hidden gems and lesser-known spots
- Written by a true local, filled with independent advice, based on thorough research and the author's personal opinions
- An inspirational and practical guide to the city's most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighborhoods, gardens and cafes, presented in 100 original lists of 5 secrets
- Photography by Tino van den Berg
- A recently updated edition in Luster's successful and attractive series of city guides
Where are the best places in Copenhagen to experience New Nordic cuisine? What are the best places to shop for Scandinavian furniture, fashion, and design? What are the best spots for natural wine? Where can you find the best nature trails and waterfront walks? Where are the city's small, independent cinemas? Which museums are best to visit on a rainy Danish day? What is sm rrebr d and where can I try it? What is Copenhagen's best artisanal coffee? The 500 Hidden Secrets of Copenhagen reveals the answers to these (and many other) questions. Discover a diverse range of under-the-radar, yet outstanding addresses that will allow you to explore the best of the city away from the typical tourist crowds. This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets.
Also available: The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm, The 500 Hidden Secrets of Hamburg, The 500 Hidden Secrets of Munich, The 500 Hidden Secrets of New York, The 500 Hidden Secrets of Berlin, The 500 Hidden Secrets of London and many more. Discover the series at the500hiddensecrets.com
About the Author
Austin Sailsbury moved to Copenhagen for the first time in 2006. He now lives there with his family and works as a writer, editor, and creative consultant. Educated as an architect, Austin now writes about travel, lifestyle, and Nordic culture for various print, film, and digital platforms, including Kinfolk Magazine (US), Magnolia Journal (US), Ark Journal (DK), and Sindroms (DK). He is also the author of Northern Comfort: The Nordic Art of Creative Living (2018) and Family Adventures: Exploring the World with Children (2020).