The DAP Strategy: A New Way of Working to De-Risk & Accelerate Your Digital Transformation (Paperback)
Are you staking your organization's reputation and success on technologies and systems that actually weaken its ability to thrive?
As teams struggle to out-perform, new software offers opportunities to improve business growth. Yet millions of dollars and hours of productivity are wasted each year as companies fail to manage change in a cloud technology-led world.
The problem isn't the people or software-it's a lack of confidence and knowledge. Enable new ways of working to de-risk and accelerate the potential value from your digital transformation initiatives with Digital Adoption Platforms.
In The DAP Strategy, Raj Sundarason, chief evangelist for the world's premier DAP provider, shares practical insights to empower leadership teams and employees to create and master digital tools. Strategic yet nontechnical, this is your guide to accelerating capability and unlocking the potential of digital transformation programs for your organization.
- The power of DAPs to help everyone, including "baby users," confidently navigate new digital tools, completing processes faster and more accurately.
- How to unlock cashable benefits by leveraging existing system data to fix process friction points that impact your P&L.
- Positive benefits of DAPs on employee workflow, work culture, and customer relationship management.
- A framework to assess the value and economic impact of DAP content on critical business objectives and decision making.
- What your organization must do to ensure successful digital transformations for the competitive advantage you need-because DAPs aren't enough.
Transform your organization from the inside out Get The DAP Strategy now to leverage the Power of How and start your company on the path to a successful, DAP-driven future.