Self-Care Planner for Black Women: 1 Year Daily Self care/Mental Health planner for Black Women: Daily Self-care Log Mood Tracker Daily Task Planner A (Paperback)
Are You Truly Happy and satisfied with the current state of your Life? Are economic, societal or emotional Challenges weighing on you?
If you're reading this and you are unsure of the right answer, then this self-care planner is a great tool to get you started.
In the society where Black people, especially women, face different challenges, it is important to have a self care tool that will help improve your mental, physical and emotional well-being daily.
We have carefully designed this "Self-Care Planner for Black Women" with proven self care strategies, to help you prioritize self care as a Strong, Resilient and Powerful Black Women.
- Self-Care activities Log ( activities include Meditation, Taking a nap, Exercise and anymore)
- Eating Planner ( Break fast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Mood Tracker
- Mediation/Thoughts Log
- Affirmation Log
- Daily Task Planner
- Weekly Reflection journal
- Gratitude Journal for self-care
- Soft-smooth texture cover
- 8x10 inches Comfortable size to move freely with
- Daily inspiration/motivational quotes carefully selected for mental health improvement.
- Interiors designed with natural pattern graphics, patterns that can impact your brain positively.
- Bonus Coloring Pages
Each day you don't Care for yourself as a Black Woman makes you susceptible to stress, anxiety and depression, Click the "ADD to Cart" button now and get the weapon you need to fight for your happiness and life of fulfilment.