Hangovers and Holidays (Untouchable #5) (Paperback)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Untouchable series.
- #1: Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Changes and Chocolates (Untouchable #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #4: Whispers and Wishes (Untouchable #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Brazen and Breathless (Untouchable #6) (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Trials and Tiaras (Untouchable #7) (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Graduation and Gifts (Untouchable #8) (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Defiance and Dedication (Untouchable #9) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #10: Songs and Sweethearts (Untouchable #10) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #11: Legacy and Lovers (Untouchable #11) (Hardcover): $26.24
- #12: Farewells and Forever (Untouchable #12) (Hardcover): $26.24
You know, I never imagined having one boyfriend, much less four. Jake, Archie, Coop, and Ian are still my best friends. They're also even more entrenched in my life than I ever imagined. They've been my rocks, but I'm not the only one with issues. We're fighting our way to a new normal. I'm in therapy. Ian and I are dating. Archie introduced me to his grandfather. Both Coop and Jake's moms refer to me as their son's girlfriend. I don't know how much our parents know about our relationship, but I also don't care.Not anymore. The holidays are here, and we're halfway through the year. Everyone wants a piece of us. We've survived so much. We've been trying to figure out who we can be amidst all the drama and sabotage surrounding us. Now we have to figure out who we can be, period. That starts with us. It starts now. *Please note this is a reverse harem and the author suggests you always read the forward in her books. Contains some bullying elements, mature situations, and is recommended for 17+. This is the fifth in a series and the story will continue through future books.