Taxes for Small Business: A Quick-Start Strategies Guide for 2021. How to Lower Your Taxes, Maximize Deductions and Build a Solid Wealth in the (Paperback)
Are taxes driving you crazy? Are you unable to tell the difference between a deduction and a reduction?
Taxes have a reputation of being complex but the truth is that many small business owners are thinking about taxes all wrong
In this book, Peterson demystifies some of the most common points about taxation and walks you through preparing your tax return.
Actually, getting your business on the right side of its tax burden is easier than you think. But you'll need an effective tax strategy for your business to stay in the good graces of the IRS.
With Taxes for Small Business you'll learn how to lay the groundwork of a sustainable business tax strategy to grow your business, protect your profits, and minimize your tax liabilities.
In addition to this you'll also learn all about:
- Business entities - Have you established the right one for yourself?
- The real deal with employment taxes
- How fillings work for different business entities
- How to calculate cost of goods sold the right way
- An easy way to verify your gross profit - All you need is basic math
- The salient points of filing a return along with computing your gross and net profits.
- Deductions - All the deductions you can take advantage of
- How to Create a business tax strategy that will save you time, energy, and money
And so much more
Stop being intimidated by your taxes and, instead, handle them with ease
Getting your tax matters on track will free up your time to do what really counts: run a profitable business.
So, What Are You Waiting For?
This is the guide you need to effortlessly figure out your taxes.
Click buy now