Love Comes Softly (Paperback)
List Price: $14.99
Our Price: $12.74
(Save: $2.25 15%)
Warehouse, In Stock | Usually Ships in 1-5 Days | New
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Love Comes Softly series.
- #2: Love's Enduring Promise (Love Comes Softly #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Love's Long Journey (Love Comes Softly #3) (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly #4) (Paperback): $16.00
- #5: Love's Unending Legacy (Love Comes Softly #5) (Paperback): $16.00
- #6: Love's Unfolding Dream (Love Comes Softly #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: Love Takes Wing (Love Comes Softly #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly #8) (Paperback): $16.00
Love Comes Softly introduced the characters of Marty and Clark Davis, whose tragic circumstances brought them to a "marriage of convenience" on the frontier prairies during the mid 1800s. The story of how Clark's patient, caring love mirrored that of the heavenly Father, drawing Marty to faith and to love, has captured the hearts and imaginations of over one million readers on Book One alone.
About the Author
Janette Oke (pronounced "oak") pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, her first novel, has sold over one million copies. Janette is now the bestselling author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies.Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally. She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award and has been awarded the Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and enjoy their many grandchildren. They make their home in Canada.