We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book or non-book item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of order delivery confirmation. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- Without a receipt/invoice, any book or non-book item may be approved for exchange for another (physical store) in-stock item only at the current value of the book within 7 days of order deliver confirmation. Please contact us for details.
- Items with subscriptions or online access codes may be accessed a 20% restocking fee. This fee covers Sandman Books expenses related to verifying and/or replacing codes and login information. If an access code exposed, scratched, or opened in any way, the item is not eligible for return.
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit. Remember, Florida is known for its rain so package your books accordingly!
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact Sandman Books at email@example.com within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.
- Books purchased online may not be eligible for Book Exchange at Sandman Books.